NEF Board Secretary is Luthern Medical Center's New Senior Vice President and Chief Integration Officer.
Former Head of Nursing Returns to Lutheran HealthCare
February 2, 2015, Brooklyn Daily Eagle
Lutheran HealthCare has reached back into its past for help in shaping its future. The entity that owns Lutheran Medical Center in Sunset Park and a collection of smaller family health centers throughout Brooklyn has hired back former Chief Nursing Officer Rosanne Raso R.N. to serve in the newly created position of senior vice president and chief integration officer.
News + Updates
- Honoring Recent NEF Endowed Scholarships Donors With a Gala Reception on October 22, 2014
- Mission to Uganda
- Doctoral Nursing Student Is The First Recipient Of The NEF Board Member, Cynthia Davis Sculco, Scholarship
- NEF Board Member Karen Ballard, Named Executive Director of ANA New York
- NEF Scholarship in Honor of Mathy Mezey Established for the Study of Geriatric Nursing
- NEF's Board Secretary Chosen As Chief Nursing Officer
- An Interview with Hattie Bessent - August, 2013
- NYU Langone Medical Center Gives Generous Gift
- Human Strength and Courage in the Face of Disaster - 2013
- NEF Fall Newsletter - 2009
- NEF Summer Newsletter - 2008
- June 2006. The Columbia University-Presbyterian Hospital School of Nursing Alumni Association, Inc. honors the legacy of Miss Ada Mutch by establishing the CUPHSONAA, Inc. Ada Mutch Fund.
- October 2004. The Miriam M. Powell Scholarship Fund is created by Mimi and Lee Powell.
- Scholar Updates
- Thank You Letters from Scholars
- 2013-2014 Scholarship Winners' Updates
- New Scholarships
- New Members
- The Newsletter of Nurses Educational Funds, Inc. - 2006