NEF Board Secretary is Luthern Medical Center's New Senior Vice President and Chief Integration Officer.
Former Head of Nursing Returns to Lutheran HealthCare
February 2, 2015, Brooklyn Daily Eagle
Lutheran HealthCare has reached back into its past for help in shaping its future. The entity that owns Lutheran Medical Center in Sunset Park and a collection of smaller family health centers throughout Brooklyn has hired back former Chief Nursing Officer Rosanne Raso R.N. to serve in the newly created position of senior vice president and chief integration officer.
News + Updates
- Honoring Recent NEF Endowed Scholarships Donors With a Gala Reception on October 22, 2014
- NEF Fall Newsletter - 2009
- NEF Summer Newsletter - 2008
- June 2006. The Columbia University-Presbyterian Hospital School of Nursing Alumni Association, Inc. honors the legacy of Miss Ada Mutch by establishing the CUPHSONAA, Inc. Ada Mutch Fund.
- October 2004. The Miriam M. Powell Scholarship Fund is created by Mimi and Lee Powell.
- The Newsletter of Nurses Educational Funds, Inc. - 2006