NEF Scholar Advancements
Abigail Wilpers, MSN, WHNP-BC, 2018-2019 NEF Scholar, has been appointed to the Maternal-Fetal Health Postdoctoral Research Associateship at the Yale School of Medicine. This mentored training position is supported by the Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductive Sciences. The position will begin upon completion of her dissertation in August.
As a clinician, Abigail is a member of the Fetal Care Center team at Yale New Haven Hospital and cares for women and families whose pregnancies are complicated by fetal anomalies. She serves as the project manager for the development of a Perinatal Palliative Care Program at Yale New Haven Hospital.
Purchasing "Cards for Causes" is a win, win action. When you order cards for any occasion through "Cards for Causes" and you acknowledge Nurses Educational Funds, Inc. as the recipient charitable organization, your contribution provides you with beautiful specialty cards and contributes to graduate nursing education scholarships!
Mission, Vision And Values Of The Nurses Educational Funds, Inc.
To promote leadership through scholarship support for professional nurses seeking masters and doctoral degrees in nursing education, practice, service and research.
To be the national leader in providing graduate funds for nurse leaders in education, practice, service and research.
Excellence, Scholarship, Diversity, Stewardship
Support a Graduate Nurse's Education With a Donation To Nurses Educational Funds, Inc
Nurses Educational Funds, Inc, encourages all those who have ever been grateful for the care, commitment, and dedication of a nurse, to donate today to the Nurses Educational Funds, Inc. an organization solely devoted to raising money to support graduate nursing education.
read more >
Nurses Educational Funds, Inc. Honors Madeline A. Naegle
Nurses Educational Funds, Inc. has initiated a campaign to raise money for a mental health nursing scholarship honoring Madeline A. Naegle, PhD, CNS-PMH, RN, BC, FAAN, national and international nursing leader in mental health/substance abuse education, research, and practice.Read more...
Nursing Scholarships for Graduate Education
Nurses Educational Funds, Inc. (NEF) is a not-for-profit organization which seeks and distributes funds to registered nurses who are in need of nursing scholarship assistance for graduate study. NEF is administered by a Board of Directors comprised of prominent leaders in nursing, business, and other professions. Nurses comprise the majority of board members.
NEF has been in existence for over 100 years! It was in 1912 that the first two Isabel Hampton Robb scholarships were awarded to two nurses, Cecelia Evans and Lisle French. From then on NEF has continued to support nursing professionals motivated to seek graduate degrees. With the support of those who value the critical need for:
- nursing educators
- advanced nurse clinicians
- nurse researchers
NEF, the largest, single, private, professionally endorsed source of funds for advanced study in nursing will continue with this work for the next 100 years!
In formation as of
Sponsorships may be purchased until
November 30, 2019
- Emory University Nell Hodgson Woodruff School of Nursing
- Johns Hopkins University School of Nursing
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Margaret L. McClure, EdD, RN, FAAN
- New York University Rory Meyers College of Nursing
- Visiting Nurse Service of New York (VNSNY)
- Susan Bowar-Ferres, PhD, RN, NEA-BC
- Commonwealth Care Alliance
- Conroy Charitable Foundation - Joan Conroy
- Duke University School of Nursing
- Maureen T. Greene, PhD, RN, APNP, CIFM
- Diane J. Mancino, EdD, RN, CAE, FAAN
- Wilhemina Manzano, MA, RN, FAAN, SVP, CNE/CQO, New York-Presbyterian
- Pamela Maraldo, PhD
- Joan M. Marren, MEd, MA, RN
- Mathy Mezey, EdD, RN, FAAN
- New York-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Pace University College of Health Professions and the Lienhard School of Nursing
- St. John Fisher College Wegmans School of Nursing
- Robin Schafer
- The Thomas P. Sculco & Cynthia D. Sculco Foundation
- The University of Rhode Island College of Nursing
- University of Connecticut School of Nursing
- University of South Carolina College of Nursing
- Village Care Max
- Norman Volk
- Marjorie Wesley-Edwards, RN
- Adelphi University College of Nursing and Public Health
- Karol L. Murov
- Dr. Ngozi Nkongho
- Dominic Testa
- Ann Vanderberg
- Elizabeth Duthie
- Rebecca Eddy
- Marlene E. McHugh, DNP, MS, FNP, RN